A Classical Guitar Life

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dyens - Tango en Skai



This was a video audition for a masterclass with Dyens. I've made a few refinements to my performance since I filmed this. Can't wait to play if for the great man!
Posted by GarethHol at 11:34 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
GarethHol
View my complete profile

Links

  • Atom feed for this Blog
  • Clippings - Things that have caught my eye. (RSS feed)
  • Ben Blackmore's Blog
  • Jonathan Mayes' Blog
  • Classicalguitar.nl :: Forums
  • Becksybee's FlickR Page
  • HIJACK // Bristol Music Culture
  • Answers.com Fast Facts
  • Cat and Girl
  • Dr Juffwamba's FlickR Page
  • Jess Love's Linklog
  • I'm a Designer
  • Euge-O-Rama's Blog
  • Our Postmodern Life
  • Nine Shift: Life in the 21st Century

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (2)
    • ▼  July (2)
      • Bach - Prelude from Suite No. 1
      • Dyens - Tango en Skai
  • ►  2005 (3)
    • ►  May (3)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.